Admissions are Open for Fall-2020
- If you have any query regarding admissions which can be answered satisfactorily on the telephone, you may dial Admission Committee at 040-4501385 and 040-4501389 ext-118 and at 0300-9696189, 03226901389 during working hours. Members of the Institute staff will also be available for personal consultation during admission period.
- Try to submit the application along with the required documents as early as possible. Do not wait for the last date.
- As soon as the process of selection is complete, the list will be notified showing applicants admitted in different disciplines.
- All documents to be attached with the application Form
B.Sc. Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical)
The applicants must have one of the following qualifications with at least 60% overall marks or equivalent grade. Applicants must also secure at least 60% marks or equivalent grade in Mathematics and Physics.
- HSSC (Pre-Engineering) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- Three A-levels (Advanced Level General Certificate of Education) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry (D or above grade Mathematics and Physics) and seven O-levels.
- B.Sc. with Physics and Mathematics
- Three year polytechnic diploma, in the same discipline as faculty applied for, from a Board of Technical Education.
- HSSC (Pre-Medical) having completed Additional Mathematics with at least 60% marks in the subject.
Note: Applicant with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry background can apply for all programs however those having studied Computer Science / Computer Studies in lieu of Chemistry at their HSSC or A-Level, can only apply for Computer Science
All Candidates (including additional Mathematics Result awaited for Sr. No. 5 above) may apply for provisional admission if they have completed one of the above courses and are awaiting results. The confirmation of admission is however subject to submission of result by the date specified in the admission offer letter.
Admission Criteria is same as followed by UET Lahore.
- 70% of FSc. marks
- 30% of UET Entry Test Marks
- No Student is admitted without overall aggregate of 50%